A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Wednesday 15 October 2014

WantFeed: My Wish List

So any of you that read Hannah Maggs' Blog, or watch the Michalaks on YouTube (I can't get enough of them!) will know that Stefan Michalak (@Stefmichalak) has recently created his own website: WantFeed. The idea is that you see something you like and share it. You can see other people's wants, like them, comment, share etc. I admit when I went on to do my own feed, I ended up stealing ideas off other people!

So here is a beginners list of my guilty wants (I'll be adding a lot more!). I'll probably never own some of these items, and it is a selfish list, but it's okay to dream right?! This is what I would buy if I came into a nice bit of money!  



I think the website is a great concept and the design is very modern classy. I like the smooth design of it all. However I have encountered a few bugs whilst trying to post my wants, the site seems to sometimes just crash or doesn't want to recognise the links. But obviously it is early days and I'm sure Stef will iron out any faults soon enough! I think it's a nice website to play around with anyway, and maybe if you have a birthday coming up, point your other half in the direction of your feed if they're a bit clueless! Hopefully you'll get something you want off your list! 

You can find me at @xbeccabe on WantFeed :).

Happy Wanting! 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig