A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm Review

burt's bees

burt's bees lip balm

burt's bees mango lip balm
I picked up Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter whilst I was in America. I just needed a new lip balm and they seem to have a lot of Burt's Bees in American stores. 

The claim:
"Hydrate and soften lips naturally with this nourishing 100% natural lip balm. Specially formulated with mango butter, this replenishing balm soothes, moisturises and protects to reveal smooth, healthy lips. Lips will love its lush, fruity flavor and the soft, moisturised feeling it leaves behind."

I really like the texture of the lip balm, it is very moisturising and leaves my lips nice and soft. I don't love it as much as my old favourite Nivea (read the review here) but it's a nice, refreshing lip balm. I think if I was to buy another one I would go for a different flavour, as the mango is a bit sweet I think! I always like lip balms better once they've softened up a bit, and this one is at that stage now so I'm happy. I love how it's 100% natural too, as obviously we end up digesting a lot of our lip products! So it's nice to know there's nothing nasty entering my body. 

I'm going to start rating products out of 5 on my reviews. I'll rate them on different factors depending on what I think is relevant for that product. I'm going to give Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm:

Product: 4
Lasting Ability: 4
Packaging: 5
Value For Money: 3
Overall: 4

The full collection of Burt's Bees lip balms is available here.

What's your favourite lip balm?
Share:

26 comments

  1. I usually just get the regular kind and I love it! It's nice and minty

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an amazing lip balm, I really need to get one for myself!
    xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely! I'm kind of obsessed with lip balms so I'm surprised I haven't tried this one yet!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! It should be next on your list :) x

      Delete
  4. I have never tried that one! Hahahaha I do usually use the Neutrogena one, it works perfectly, have you tried it?! With love,
    Vera

    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't heard of that one actually! I'll look out for it :) x

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried it before but it sounds pretty good. I might have to get it. :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried this but it sounds so lovely! Definitely want to give this a go!

    www.georgiajade.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is actually my favourite lip balm at the moment, I love the texture of it too and find it to be so moisturising :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought too, I really like it :) x

      Delete
  8. I've never tried their mango one, but love the honey lip balm! Burt's Bees is probably my favourite right now, so moisturising! Quite tempted to try all these other flavours now x

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo honey sounds nice! I think I would like that one x

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a great product, everyone needs a good lipbalm

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'v always wanted to buy this product!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went through a phase where I was so obsessed with these lip balms! I think I have every scent, haha. I love the pomegranate one best! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha really! I've seen that one, it looks nice! x

      Delete
  12. Omg your really pretty.. xxx

    Please check out my blog.

    Soooomsies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooooh i've not seen a mango one! I have the peppermint one (by accident) but this sounds tasty! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I think I would quite like peppermint! x

      Delete
  14. I've never tried nor heard of this lip balm but it sure sounds like it does a good job. My lips are a bit funny when it comes to putting product on them, and I've found the more organic/natural balms do the trick, so I think I'm gonna give this a try. Great idea with the review ratings!

    - LL. X

    http://www.cautivarbyll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig