A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Wednesday 4 February 2015

The Pros and Cons of Being Single

Seeing as Valentine's Day is fast approaching, I thought I'd write a good old list post about how I feel being single is treating me! I have to say it's a bit of a love/hate relationship; I can't really decide if I want a relationship or not!

What I hate about being single:

I don't have anyone to take my OOTD posts!
I miss cuddles.
I'd like someone who shares the same interests as me.
I'm the only one of my girlfriends left without a boyfriend.
chandler-single-gif
I would like someone to plan my future with.
snape-single-meme
If you say you don't like being treated to nice things, you're lying.
I want someone to go on dates with.
I want someone to cook and chill out with.
I miss sex!
allan-chain-message-meme
Sometimes I just want to moan to someone about life!
Having someone to text constantly or just being able to tell those stupid little you notice things to.
Someone to be able to go on holiday or travel with.
bridged-jones-single-meme

But on the other hand, here's what I love about being single!:

There's no one to hold me back.
I don't have someone that's telling me what and what not to do, or generally being needy.
sheldon-love-meme
I don't have to plan everything around someone else, I have my time to myself.
I can not shave my legs for as long as I like!
When a guy flirts with me, I can flirt back.
When people moan about their boyfriends, I smile inside.
Don't have to worry about getting pregnant!
If I want to look like crap all day, that's fine.
I don't have to worry about anyone cheating on me or letting me down.
I love my own company.
single-meme-gif
I get up at 5am every day, work all day and am in bed by 10pm, I don't think many guys would put up with that!
I never really liked Valentines Day Anyway.
valentine's-day-meme
No drama.
I'm freeeeee!
single-and-free-mee
Even though I'm single, I'll still be treating myself this Valentine's Day, I'm going to spend the first part of my day at the gym, then I intend to undo all my hard work by eating chocolate and watching Disney films, perfect!

How will you guys be spending your Valentine's Day? Whether single or in a relationship!
Share:

12 comments

  1. Ha, great post, made me laugh. If you're going to be eating chocs on valentines day anyway then you def don't need a boyfriend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh exactly, and there's no one there to judge me :P

      Delete
  2. LOL, loved this post! I enjoyed the photos and gifs you added in as well. It's good to weigh the pros and cons of anything, and just learn to be happy with where you are in life at the present moment :)
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! :) Yes that's completely true! xx

      Delete
  3. Haha this is a great post! I've never actually had a proper boyfriend.. I've only gone only been 'seeing' people before. I think my problem is that I'm so picky and I need someone that resembles Harry Styles ;)

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I laughed throughout the entire post! So good :D I loved it :)
    Love Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    -> New post is up - Check it out - I would love to hear your thoughts on it!
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really made me giggle! So funny!
    I've been with my boyfriend for almost ten years but we don't really believe in Valentine's so we'll be staying in with some nice home cooked food! I'll be buying myself a present though haha!

    Kay xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha I loved this, with Valentines day fast approaching its beginning to seem like literally everyone is loved up, it kinda sucks, I miss the cuddles too! I do agree with you though, especially when it comes to not having to shave your legs, love that! I think I`ll spend valentines day with my best friend cause she`s way more amazing than any boyfriend I've ever had haha
    Sophie x
    19nintyfive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just come across your blog

    It's lovely !!!!

    I am now following!!

    would be amazing if you would check out my friend blog Jadiee'sLittleBlog and maybe comment or folllow her back

    thanks :)

    I have also shared your blog and post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post and love the sound of your Valentines day, gym time then relaxing :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha all of these points are true there's definitely pros and cons to both sides of the fence.
    Even in a relationship Valentines is pretty boring I think!!

    C O C O N I C O L E

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are good. being single and in a relationship. But it also depends on what kind of a relationship you're in. if it's abusive then single life I better !

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig