A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Friday 19 June 2015

Hair Inspiration

Recently I've been fancying a drastic change when it comes to my hair. I think I've realised that these will be the last couple of years of my life before I hopefully have a "serious job" so this is the last chance I really have to experiment with my hair! Maybe I'm having a quarter life crisis.. I'm not sure, but I really want to go platinum! I think if I don't do it once in my life I'll regret it, and I can always dye it back right? I'm going to do it gradually, I'll probably just start off with a bleach bath and a few highlights and see how it takes! Here is some of my favourite hair inspiration, all were found off Google and Pinterest, I take no credit for any of the images.
ash blonde hair

ash blonde hair

platinum hair


white grey hair
I love these ash blonde colours, I think that will try to achieve this colour in a few months.

platinum white hair

white hair

Dany hair

daenerys hair
Who doesn't want hair like Daenerys?! (even if it is a wig)

platinum bob

white blonde hair
If my hair takes well to the ash tones I might go a step further and go white! My hair might be dead as a door nob by this point.. We shall see! I have been looking after it really well over the past couple of years and it is currently in great condition, so I'm hoping that helps when I dye it.

pink mermaid hair
I love pink hair so much, I would love this colour for a holiday.. Maybe this time next year?!

Have you ever been platinum? If so how did you hair take it? What do you think to these colours? :)
Share:

11 comments

  1. I love all these hair inspo! It's actually one of my desires to go ash blonde, but being Asian and all, it's damn hard and damaging to get my hair bleached and then dyed, haha!

    May x | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can imagine that would be tough! I'm naturally a very mousey brown. But your hair is lovely anyway! x

      Delete
  2. Love them! Go for it! Hair can easily be changed and have fun while you can.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's what I thought! May as well do it now :) xx

      Delete
  3. Becca, you HAVE to do this. I think it would suit you not that dark doesn't but blonde... well blondes have more fun ;)
    I was your colour once before and after a lot of time and effort I got Platinum so it is do-able... Let me know your progress :)

    Chels
    LittleMissDisney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should go for it! It would look amazing on you

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go for it! I went for it too and I am a regular darker blonde. I would totally recommand to find a good hairdresser and you also have to have in mind to let it touch up quite a lot. I went back to my real color because I was too lazy, but I can say it did looked very good, so do it! xx
    http://thetransparentminds.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do it! I love having platinum hair. I don't think it damaged my hair too much as you only have to touch up the roots. I can't wait to see what it looks like if you go for it!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do it oh my god!!! I really want to bleach my hair too! YOLO, right?

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think this color would look awesome on you!

    danielle | avec danielle | instagram

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig