A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Friday 17 October 2014

21 Thoughts Every 21 Year Old Has

Here's my attempt at a light-hearted, funny Friday post for you all. I'm 21 and these are thoughts that actually go through my head. Enjoy!

1. I'll never look forward to a birthday ever again.

2. I need a career.

3. What do I wanna be? A Policewoman? Dancer? Lawyer? Journalist? I couldn't decide when I was 5 and I still can't decide now.

4. I best start saving for a house, oh and for retirement cause that's looming over me too now.

5. Should probably pay off my overdraft soon.

6. But I still haven't travelled! That's more money.

7. Is that a wrinkle?!

8. I need to buy anti-ageing creams. They're so expensive!!

9. What have I actually done with my life?!

10. That person on Facebook has done like ten times the amount that I've done with my life so far.

11. I love being single!! I can do what I want, when I want!!

12. I don't have a boyfriend, all the good ones are taken, I'm gonna die alone.

13. I best go and buy a cat, or three.

14. Maybe I should join Match.com?

15. Tinder will do.

16. My Facebook feed is full of baby scans.

17. I actually need to eat healthy and workout now in order to stay slim. When did that happen?

18. But chocolate is soo good!

19. I haven't done enough for charity. I'm going to train for a marathon.

20. Nope, I can't run more than a mile.

21. I met a cute guy today, then I found out he was 18. I'm old.

Share:

12 comments

  1. Ha! Uh, those thoughts stay almost the same as you get older.... Great post!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I'm only 25 and I can tell you that I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up and even though I'm in a relationship, the engagement/wedding/baby stuff just gets worse. But on the plus side, I didn't run until I was 23 - before then I couldn't run more than a mile and now I run 5ks and am training for a 10k so some things do change :)

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me feel better! I did used to be able to run, I just slacked off and now I've lost all ability! :( Hopefully I'll be back on track soon! Thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete
  3. This is such a great post! I literally agree with anything on here haha!

    emily x ♥ | emily's beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog award :) You can see how to enter on my page! I love your Halloween make up tutorial x

    http://dustypearle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I love this post!!! Too good. Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahahahhaa I laughed at SO many of these - hilarious post Becca! Bwahahaha absolutely loved it. I remember 21 - god I sound ancient.... and I'm only 23!! hahah


    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jade! :) I'm nearly 22 and I am really, really not looking forward to it!! Let's just remind ourselves, we are still young haha! xx

      Delete
  7. Hahaha! This is great! Totally have a wrinkle on my forehead, I'm sure......xx
    heymil.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig