A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Saturday 4 October 2014

The Breakfast Post: How to Make a Nice Green Juice


Quick spur of the moment post this morning! Since my dad got a juicer for his birthday, (which he never uses so I've taken upon myself to adopt!) I've been experimenting with different green juice recipes! And I think I've finally found one that is really nice and drinkable! All you'll need is:

3 handfuls of spinach
3 handfuls of kale
1 green apple
1 kiwi
A few ice cubes

Next, put everything in and let the juicer do its work! I drink it in a cup from Primark that was like a pound! The kiwi and the Apple really sweeten the drink and make it so yummy! Plus it's super good for you and full of iron and other vitamins. Give it a go!! It's especially good if you don't fancy a massive breakfast or want a mid-morning snack.

What juices do you guys recommend?
Share:

2 comments

  1. this looks so nice! I've never tried a green juice but i really want to try and be a bit healthier. I might have to try this recipe! x


    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is nice! It's a great way to get your greens into your diet too without even noticing :) x

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig