A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Autumn Inspired Makeup Look

Hello Lovelies! Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year, purely because of the clothes and makeup you can wear! I love cat eye flicks, bold lips and knitwear, and that's what this season is all about! If you want to find out how I got this look, scroll down :).








The outfit:  
Hat: New Look
Jacket: New Look
Dress: New Look
Necklace: Tiffany

As you can see this is mainly a "New Look" look! I used to work there and with the discount most of my clothes are from there! Unfortunately these are all from last year as I'm currently on a spending ban after America so I'm being good and recycling! However if you want any of these items they usually have similar things each year. 

Makeup:
Face:
Clinique Even Better Makeup Foundation
Revlon Colourstay Concealer
Maybelline New York Dream Powder
Revlon Blusher in Marvellous
Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Eyes:
Benefit Browzings
Urban Decay Naked Palettes 2&3
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sellout
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

Lips:
MAC Dark Side

I started by applying Clinique's foundation with my fingers (I can't get on with brushes!) I then applied Revlon's Concealer just under my eyes and around my nose. I set the base with the Maybelline powder. I then contoured using Hoola and applied Marvellous to my cheeks. I then filled out my eyebrows using Browzings (be careful with this one!) To do my eyes I patted Strange from Naked 3 all over my lids and blended Nooner onto my outer half. I then blended Blackout into the crease to make the look more intense. I also used Sellout on the inner corner of my eyes and on the top of my cheekbones to make them pop. I then lined the top of my lash line with Maybelline's Gel Liner and created a flick. I used The Falsies on my lashes but if you wanted to make the look more dramatic you could use fake eyelashes. I used MAC's Dark Side on my lips which I absolutely love! It took me so long to find a dark red that actually suits my skin tone! 

I tried to keep this tutorial short hope you enjoyed!

What's your favourite autumn look?
Share:

11 comments

  1. Wow your makeup is so perfect. I love the dark makeup with that bobble hat too, very cute look! Loving it!
    Enjoy fall! South Africa's heading into Summer now! Yay :)

    New follower xxxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! :) haha I'm jealous! It's starting to get bitterly cold here now! xxx

      Delete
  2. You're so Beautiful!! Wow!!!!

    I'm new and working on my followers - visit my blog? Promise i'll follow back :)

    Amanda x
    THE MALTESER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) I had a read and followed :) x

      Delete
  3. Your eye makeup is stunning! I really need to start doing a better job with mine, I'd never be able to create such a lovely look with my naked 3!

    The hat is adorable, too :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I won't lie the naked palette is my least favourite out of the 3, however it does have some good, matte nudes that I've began to love! :) x

      Delete
  4. Lovely makeup and that hat is so cute!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, it looks amazing on you!
    Would you please check out my blog, and maybe follow it? Thank you so much :)

    - Emma thirlybella.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and cute! Love your make-up, especially the lipstick shade! Perfect for A/W xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Took me so long to find the perfect shade haha xx

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig