A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Monday 13 October 2014

Halloween Looks: Glamorous Vampire

Since Halloween is fast approaching, and my favourite thing about Halloween is being able to transform yourself into something else, I thought I'd post a couple of looks I was experimenting with! I'm not sure how many of these I'll post, as many as I have time for I guess! This look I tried was a vampire, however it wasn't really a scary vampire, hence the term "glamorous vampire"! Enjoy!

Step 1: Dare to bare! So I started by using Bodyshop's Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream as this stops my face from going oily. I then used Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer as a base to keep the makeup in  place.

Step 2: I then applied MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer (which is very pale on me at the moment) to cover up any blemishes. I then mixed Revlon Colorstay Foundation in my regular shade with a cheap White Cream Makeup that I picked up from Asda. I didn't expect much, hence why I mixed it with my foundation to stop it going streaky! The cream was quite cakey and hard to blend, but I think it worked okay. 

Step 3: I then filled in my eyebrows with Benefit's Browzings


Step 4: For my eye makeup I wanted a dramatic burgundy colour. So I used a flat shader brush to apply Coppering by MAC, I applied this all over the lid and blended it really far up using a dome brush. I also applied some underneath my lash line. I then patted Urban Decay's Last call all over the lid, which intensified the colour and gave it a shimmery finish. I then went in with Urban Decay's Blackout from Naked 2 and blended this into my crease and in  the outer half of my lower lash line. I also applied Urban Decay's Sellout into the corner of my eyes and along my brow bone. 

Step 5: I then went in with Maybelline's Gel Liner in Black, and drew an exaggerated flick. If you struggle to draw a straight line, I'd recommend leaning your elbow on a surface to keep your hand steady. I also drew a flick angling down too, just for something different! I also used a gold liquid eyeliner that I got from Avon years ago to draw a couple more flicks with, but you could use any glitter eyeliner you had lying around! I also lined my lash line with a Bodyshop black eyeliner. 

Step 6: I went over my lashes quickly with Maybelline's The Falsies and then applied Eylure eyelashes in No.140 and stuck them on using DUO glue (which I reviewed here).

Step 7: I used Avon Bronzer mixed in with a touch of Blackout on the hollows of my cheeks and a very small amount on my forehead and down the sides of my nose.

Step 8: I then used MAC's Dark Side on my lips and used Miss Sporty Extreme Black in the centre of my lips to create an ombre effect.

Step 9: I then messed up my hair and popped in some Love Bites fangs (they're a bit tricky so please read the instructions in order to get the perfect fit!)

Dress: Cameo Rose and New Look (last year's)
Belt: Primark

Hope you enjoyed the tutorial! I really liked this look, especially if you don't want to be too scary. Although I must say it's very difficult to smile in fangs!! I've linked most of the products too if you want any.

What are you dressing up as this halloween?


Share:

6 comments

  1. Nice post - you have som pretty eyes :)

    www.kassandragoldofficial.com - Danish blogger, Miss World Denmark contestant and tv personality <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular and reputed online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Pain O Soma 350mg
    Buy Citra Tablets
    Buy Jpdol Tablets
    Klonopin 2mg

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig