A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Autumn Walk

I love nothing more than a good long walk to clear my head and to give my legs a good stretch. Autumn is a great time for walks because it's not too hot and not too cold so you can get a good speed! Me and my friend Melissa went for a good walk the other day so I thought I'd take some snaps because the colours at this time of the year are just amazing!







Melissa made a new friend!







I'm lucky in that I live in an area where there are a few good walks just around the corner and I don't even need to drive. Walking is a great way to unwind and me and my friends always like to use walking as a way to catch up and have a good natter (especially if we're short on cash!) and it's also a good way to get in some exercise too.

Do you guys enjoy walking? :)
Share:

4 comments

  1. Oh wow, so pretty! I sure do miss the UK :(

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos look lovely. Must have been a relaxing walk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig