A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Thursday 16 October 2014

Halloween Looks: Hungry Vampire

Hello Lovelies! The other day I posted a "Glamorous Vampire" makeup look, and this look I created straight after that one, so to get the details of what I used for the base, read the first post! This is a hungry vampire look, and is roughly based on Elena from the Vampire Diaries (my favourite TV programme!). Read on to see how I achieved the look!

Step 1: To get to this stage I removed most of my eye makeup and just left my lashes on. I also partially removed my lipstick, leaving this cracked lip effect behind!

Sorry I didn't realise the camera was out of focus!! 

Step 2: I then went in all over my lid with Blackout from Naked 2 using a flat shader brush. I built this up very intense and blended it well using a dome brush. I also applied some Blackout under my lash line.

Step 3: I then applied Mac's coppering to the inner corners of my eyes, blending it up through Blackout. I also applied it under my eyes to create a tired and sickly look. 

Step 4: I then drew veins under my eyes using Bodyshop black eyeliner. Make sure your eyeliner isn't blunt! Or use a liquid for a more intense effect.

Next I back combed my hair and applied copious amounts of Talcum Powder to it! You want to look dead and hungry!


Dress: Cameo Rose at New Look (last year's)
Belt: Primark




I really like this look, and I think it went okay for saying I made it up on the spot! I definitely recommend the fangs by Love Bites, they fit really well and look realistic!

What's your favourite thing about Halloween? :)
Share:

9 comments

  1. Absolutely loved this! my halloween makeup is sorted thanks to you!

    Nana xx
    http://nanaandbeyond.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest halloween make-up! Damon Salvator would be driven wild ;)

    I just featured you on my latest blog post Becca! ;)

    Have a stunning weekend xxxxxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa I wish! ;)

      Aww I'm reading it now, so glad you wrote that! I'd love to write a book myself and I actually have an idea, just not sure where to start! :)

      You too! xxxx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow that's weirdly really pretty as well - haha!

    You should check out my Zoella Beauty giveaway on my blog!
    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style!! :)

    BeautyConclusions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig