A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Hello October: What I Love About Autumn

Photo taken on a trip to Berlin in 2012

How is it autumn already?! It doesn't seem two minutes since spring! I do love autumn, it's cold but not too cold, we still get some light in the mornings and evenings, but it's dark early enough to get that lovely cosy feeling and be able to snuggle up on the sofa. The colours are amazing and long autumn walks are one of my favourite things. I love autumn fashion too, dark red lips and black clothes, my favourite! We will be needing to break out the scarfs, hats and boots soon too, yay! I love a good woolly hat. Here are some snaps showing my favourite things about autumn.

I took this photo during a trip to Berlin in 2012, the city had the most stunning autumn colours! I love the crunch of the leaves and the colours that autumn brings so much.

Autumn walks!

Th fair of course! This was taken 4 years ago, wow!

Reading a good book/magazine with a cuppa!

Dark lips, a wooly hat and a hot drink, perfect!

Candles, candles, candles!! This on is Golden Sands by Yankee Candle, not very autumnal but it was on sale and smells amazing!



Halloween!!! I've always been a massive halloween lover, I love scaring myself silly with horror films and experimenting with different costumes! These were the looks I went for last year. You can read a quick how to for the looks here.

What's your favourite thing about autumn?

Share:

3 comments

  1. Love this post,it's soo nice :)
    xoxo
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, your halloween looks are amazing! I'm definitely looking at your tutorials. I'm a new follower, I'm excited to see your halloween posts this year :)

    Alix
    www.letskissandmakeup.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to do a post like this; what I love about Autumn, that is!! I love your pictures from Berlin, they sum up exactly how breath-taking this season can be! I also liked your Halloween looks. Can't wait to see what you've planned this year!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig