A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Thursday 27 February 2014

FOTD: A Natural Look



Today I thought I'd do a spontaneous face of the day - don't think I've ever done one?! You will have to excuse my poor background! I wasn't planning on taking photos but just had to take advantage of the amazing light streaming through my window! I'm loving the sunny days we've had this week, even if it is still cold! So today's makeup was quick and easy. I had a lot of work to do so didn't want to waste time on it and I'm going out later so it will all be coming off and being reapplied anyway! This is a really easy look though, and feels quite natural to me as I'm not wearing any eyeshadow and for those of you who know me, that happens very rarely.


Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation for combination/oily skin
Collection 2000 Concealer in shade 2 (light)
MAC Pressed Blot Powder in medium
AVON Deep Glow Bronzing Powder
Rimmel London Powder Blush in Winter Glow

Eyes:
Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

Lips:
Nivea Essential Care Lip Salve 

Outfit:
Shirt - New Look
Necklace - Tiffany

This look is super easy, it gives that flawless skin look but doesn't look like you have gone to too much effort because your eyes are bare. So simple if you're stuck for time or going somewhere where you don't want to look like you're wearing a ton of makeup. 

I'll just mention my hair, I don't usually wear it up, but quickly shoved it up before bed last night and woke up with a messy bun that I actually thought looked okay so I just left it. Bit of a miracle really! I provided a back shot to show the true messiness ;).

What's your go to FOTD when you're in a rush?

Share:

23 comments

  1. gorgeous blog post! i'd love it if you'd check out my blog and comment back, and im also running a fab giveaway that you should check out http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I already checked out your lovely blog the other day and entered :) Thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  2. lovely makeup! I'm loving the sun too. Missed it so much!
    I also love it when you go to sleep with a bun and wake up with it looking good haha.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) The sun was out again today! I just hope it warms up a bit now :P haha yeh I've gotta say it was a first for me!! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the look! :D So natural and beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Eneshai
    http://thebeautifulcloud.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, you look flawless.

    check out my new outfit post on: Fashion Signal

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty natural look. I love the blouse, too! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's just from New Look, was quite cheap! x

      Delete
  6. I see you've got Maybelline the falsies mascara on- and it's great!

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it's really good value for money! x

      Delete
  7. This is such a pretty look! And your hair looks really great too! I basically do the same when I want to do a natural look, with a bit of eyeliner as well.
    And your blouse is so pretty as well!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I hardly ever wear my hair up! I always used to wear eyeliner but not so much now! xx

      Delete
  8. I love this natural make up look and your eyes are so lovely! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like the perfect day to day makeup look! And the products sound bad for my bank account haha
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha some aren't that expensive! I do try and wear cheaper makeup alternatives as I am a student! But some I have to splash out on :) xx

      Delete
  10. Love the look! Works especially for students! Thanks for sharing :)

    http://misslaja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely, I really like the whole look and how you've contoured so naturally! x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I never thought I was really good at contouring! x

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig