A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Sunday 23 February 2014

My Week in Photos: Part 3


Okay so technically this is two weeks in photos! I haven't done one of these in a while, because frankly, my life is pretty boring at the moment! Who wants to see pictures of endless lecture notes and books?! Because that is currently my life as the dreaded dissertation is looming over me like a dark cloud. My life consists of going to the gym, eating, going to lectures, eating, either going to work or doing work, more eating then sleeping. However seeing as it's Sunday I thought I would take a break to write a quick post! :)


1. Evidence of the wind here in Sheffield, I don't know about where you guys live but I've been struggling to stand up here!
2. I attempted to make those Creme Egg brownies that I've seen circling the internet (recipe here) however mine didn't look half as good and they were too sweet for anyone to eat except me! 
3. Finally saw the boyfriend over Valentine's weekend! :)
4. My obsession with cats is growing, I spend so much time looking at photos on Instagram and videos on YouTube is becoming a bit of a problem..
5. My Camp America T-Shirt arrived yay!!
6. Most amazing breakfast ever!!
7. Trying out black coffee before I spend my summer in America! (it's taking some getting used to).
8. Another breakfast - my fav thing at the moment, especially after the gym, I could eat this all day!
9. Wore a funky hairstyle to bed to try and encourage some waves. It sort of worked?!

Hope you enjoyed this little update! 

What are you guys doing this lovely Sunday? I'm not working today so I'm heading home for some family time! 
Share:

3 comments

  1. great pics! So fun to look at.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I love that Good Charlotte song! And omg I totally follow cat instagrams too lol... and I think I like the cats more than the fashionistas I follow on IG haha :)

    Quinn
    www.Desgettier.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig