A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Friday 7 February 2014

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Her



Yankee Candle 
(20% Fresh Cut Roses by Yankee Candle is currently being donated to Breast Cancer Care which is a great cause).

This is the second post in my Valentine's gifts for Him and Her. Compiling a list of gifts for a man was quite difficult, but this list was super easy! I would love any of these gifts myself ;). Again I tried to think of presents that varied in price and type so there's something for everyone. However there seems to be a theme of red and pink, only a couple of those were intentional!
Since my boyfriend and I aren't buying each other gifts this year, I may have treated myself to the Hey Girl journal - I couldn't resist! There were so many lovely gifts on ASOS, I could have compiled my whole list of there really.

Are you celebrating Valentine's Day this year? What are you planning?

Share:

3 comments

  1. I'd be pretty impressed if my boyfriend bought me any of this stuff especially without me hinting! MIC boxset. You can never get enough MIC!

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha same to be honest! But hopefully some men will see this and take a hint!! Yeh love MIC! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great items!!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Have a good week!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig