A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Him




Leather Journal (fair trade)

Since Valentine's Day is coming up I thought I'd do a couple of posts for what to get Him and Her! Just incase you have a special someone in your life but you're a bit stuck for ideas :).

This first post is for Him. I know when it comes to Valentine's Day it's very difficult when buying for your man because everything is so girly!! Flowers and pink covered chocolates aren't to every mans taste. When compiling this list of gifts I tried to keep different ages and budgets in mind. There's a couple of things I wouldn't mind on there myself *Game of Thrones obsessive*.

Me and my boyfriend aren't actually buying each other anything for Valentine's Day this year as we are both being careful with our pennies. However a nice relaxing night in will be on the cards. I don't see him very often so just seeing him will be good enough! 

What are you doing this Valentine's Day? Are you celebrating as a single pringle or doing some big romantic gesture for the one you love?


Share:

2 comments

  1. great post!<3 got some good ideas!

    feel free to check out my UK Fashion and Style Blog - www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig