A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Sunday 9 March 2014

Liebster Award



Hello Lovelies!

Thanks to my friend Shannon over at Life In The Fashion Lane who recently nominated me for the Liebster Award! 

I've been nominated a few times for this if I'm honest, but never really known what it is so didn't bother. But this time I looked it up, and it's basically an award given to other bloggers, designed to promote bloggers via a chain letter type of effect. 

Apparently I write 11 facts about myself, answer the 11 questions Shannon gave me, then write 11 of my own and nominate 4 other bloggers. If nothing else, the award is a good way of getting to know each other! :)

Facts about me:

1. I overthink everything.
2. I currently live in a student flat with two other girls.
3. I'll be spending 3 months in America this summer.
4. I'm a chocoholic (working on it..)
5. I've given up all things chocolate along with biscuits for Lent!
6. I've been this height (5'6.5) since I was 11!
7. I've worked in retail since I was 17.
8. I'd love to write a book one day.
9. I adore blogging, even if no one reads what I write.
10. My biggest pet peeve is people walking slow in front of me.
11. I love alone time, being around people for too long exhausts me. 

Shannon's questions:

1. What's your holy grail product?
Nivea Lip Balm (boring I know!)

2. What is your go to blog for beauty?
ViviannaDoesMakeup

3. What is your favourite clothing brand?
New Look - I can't afford anything expensive at the moment!

4. What is your favourite colour?
I've never known this - it changes! Black because it goes with everything and is so classic, but I'm loving mint green at the moment too.

5. Eyeliner or lipstick?
Eyeliner

6. What's your beauty secret?
It's not really a secret but filling in your brows well! Brows can literally make or break your look. 

7. What's your regret clothing buy?
A faux fur leopard print coat I bought the other year, every time I go to wear it I convince myself I look like a prostitute and put it back..

8. Where would you like to travel if you could go anywhere?
America! But I'm going there so Thailand is next on my list!

9. Do you have pets?
One cat, she's 11 and blind bless!

10. What's your dream job?
To be the next JK Rowling please! Not that this would ever happen!

11. What site do you look for clothes on most?
ASOS!

My questions:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your current favourite item of clothing?
3. Favourite skincare brand?
4. What is your current occupation?
5. Disney or Harry Potter?
6. If you had to dye your hair a colour other than natural colours such as blonde, red etc what would you choose?
7. False eyelashes or extensions?
8. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
9. If you could only watch one programme for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
10. One rule you live your life by?
11. Your favourite food?

My nominations:

Daisydaisyxxo

Dress It Up

Be The Chic

It's a Bug's Life

Your turn ladies! Leave me a link if you fill it out! :) xx







Share:

3 comments

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me!! (:
    I did the post here: http://stnkrbug.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I'm delayed in this! But thank you so much for nominating me! :)
    Are you working in America over the summer? Cos I spent 4 months working in an american theme park a few years ago, and it was the best experience of my life! I hope you have an amazing time :)
    Aimée Xxx
    dress-it-up-6.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig