A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Sunday 30 March 2014

Nicole Scherzinger's Range at Misguided

So as many of you have probably heard, Misguided have recently teamed up with Nicole Scherzinger to create a new line *squeals with excitement*! Affordable fashion paired with the sexiest woman on the planet?! Yes please! Although I am pretty skint at the moment, I could not help but make a little wish list of my favourite items!

Panelled Crop Top in Cobalt Blue - I love this crop and the skirt too! It makes a statement but is really classy at the same time. 

Faux Leather Crop Top in White - This top is so nice, I'd probably pair it with a black bodycon skirt though, not sure I could pull off those trousers!

Cut Out Bodycon Midi Dress - This dress would be perfect for a nice meal or a night out. You can't go wrong with an LBD.

Double Layer Mini Dress - I would definitely wear this dress on a night out, I love the double layer effect.

Colour Block Bodycon Mini Dress in Cobalt Blue - I love this dress in both the black and blue. I think these are my favourite from the collection, but I can't decide which I like best!

Monochrome Colour Block Bodycon Mini Dress

I love how there are so many classy bodycons in this new line, I adore bodycons but they are often too pricey for me so it's great to see a more affordable range. These outfits really do scream sexy but classy and that's what I love about them. Apparently a lot of the collection has already sold out, and more will be launching soon, so I'm going to keep my eye out!

What are your favourite pieces from Nicole's collection?
Share:

2 comments

  1. LOVE THE DRESSES :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks so cute dear keep it up see some indian cute actress on http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig