A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Barcelona Field Trip

I've been a bit MIA recently (due to nearing the end of my final year at university which unfortunately involves a ton of work!!) But one little highlight of March was that one of our modules involved a field trip to Barcelona. It was a really nice way for our course to end our time together. Of course there were a few drunken moments (I've left those out!) but I managed to capture some amazing scenes whilst exploring what the city had to offer too and of course we created some hilarious memories. The quality of these pictures aren't that good as I took my little compact camera as I couldn't risk losing my Canon. Also I have't included photos of my friends as I didn't want to post without their permission. Let me know if any of you have visited Barcelona and I hope you are all having a lovely week :) x.

Stunning views from Park Quell. I definitely recommend visiting. 

Port Olimpic has amazing bars, clubs and restaurants with stunning views too.

Some of the street singers are worth having a listen too.

Dress: H&M (in Spain)
Nail Varnish: Kelly Brook 

Bling Bling

Nature Park

Yes I own a boat??

Barcelona Aquarium (would have died to have my Canon there).

Hostel life..

Share:

6 comments

  1. Love these pictures, especially the Natural park one :)
    Michelaxx
    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trip looks fab! Third year is so difficult to fit things in so its nice you've gone away for a few days to enjoy yourself! I am very jealous ha!
    Hannah
    xxx
    http://hannahs-bliss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it was nice just to be out of my uni room for a bit to be honest!! xx

      Delete
  3. I am a fan of your beauty If some one want to see world most cute girl then visit on http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barcelona is such a beautiful fun and vibrant city! I was lucky enough to live there for a while and I just loved it there! Glad you had a good trip :)

    x Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig