A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Monday 15 December 2014

Why I Love Aussie

long brunette hair
I remember the day I decided to try Aussie, it was a good six years ago and my teenage self was reeled in by the glossy advert in the magazine showing one of those surfer babe girls with amazing hair! Since that day it's been the range I swear by. I've tried different products for my hair, anything that I hear is good I'll give it a go, but I just keep coming back to Aussie.. So what's so good about it?!

aussie mega shampoo
The shampoo and conditioner photoed are from the Mega range, which is good to prevent product build up. However I've tried almost all of the different ones and they're all great! I tend to just usually read the description and pick one that suits my hair type. Simples. What I love about Aussie is that I rarely experience any product build up. Other shampoos and conditioners I've tried tend to leave my hair feeling heavy and it often goes greasy quicker. Whereas with the Aussie range I only have to wash it 2-3 times a week! 

aussie range
The leave in conditioners are great to spray on after you've washed your hair to help brush it through. If you've got long hair like me this can often be a horrendous task! Aussie leave in conditioner makes this so much less painful. The conditioners leave the ends of my hair feeling so soft too, it's that kind of soft where you can't stop running your fingers through it! The 3 Minute Miracle Treatments are also worth checking out, I love them for the occasional deep conditioning treatment. 

aussie dry shampoo
The Miracle Dry Shampoo is my recent new discovery! I'm really, really impressed with this product. I've never found a dry shampoo I actually like, they usually make me choke on the fumes they're so strong and they make my room stink for hours! And they're not that effective even then. So I usually just use talcum powder! But this one has quite a nice scent and it's a lot more effective than others I've tried. So I'm a happy bunny!

Oh and I forgot to mention, the whole range smells amazing! People have actually commented on how my hair smells, it's that good. It's just the most delicious fresh, fruity smell, I still can't get enough.

Although I love Aussie it is quite pricey so I usually just buy it when the offers are on (which is a lot of the time!) You can view the full range here at Boots.

What's your favourite haircare range?
Share:

10 comments

  1. I really like Aussie! It was in my PinkBox and i am so in love with that.:)

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is amazing! Gotta try this!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair s beautiful, might have to try this now! haha :P

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so beautiful, glossy and long! I used to use these very same products but moved over to Argan+ argan oil shampoo and conditioner over the past year and have found great benefits from using them.. I'm so glad these products (obviously!) work well for you though! :) Have a lovely Christmas!

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) oo I'll have to try them then as I'm always on the lookout for good products :) Thanks you too! x

      Delete
  5. I think it's about £4? But I'm assuming you're from America? and when I bought Aussie there it was packaged different but was definitely cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Aussie Mega as well! So good :) I love that it doesn't build up

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig