A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Sunday 21 December 2014

My Week in Instagram

instagram photos
My week in Instagram photos (or two weeks to be exact..) Life has been a bit hectic the last couple of weeks, what with Christmas approaching and working a lot, I don't have much spare time! I've found that I have so many ideas for blog posts and I've taken a lot of the photos but just need to write them now! But the good point is that I've got posts planned for the whole of January, yay! So I thought I'd do a quick week in photos post, as I haven't done one of these in ages! And I've started using Instagram more again now :) You can find me at @xbeccabe.

1. Work night out on Friday, someone asked if I was an MUA!
2. Products used on Friday, lots of MAC and Urban Decay.
3. A Sunday visit to Elliot Rose in Bakewell (post will be coming on that).
4. Nandos Christmas meal with the girls, yum!
5. The makeup I wore to the meal, featuring MAC's Cyber.
6. My funky gym trainers, I got the NikeiD ones last year.
7. My room all cosy and Christmassy!
8. Beautiful sunrise.
9. My first Christmas Costa cup.
10. Quote of the day from my new book (post coming soon).
11. Gorgeous view from the gym!
12. Another gorgeous view, this time from my bedroom.

Share:

1 comment

  1. Hey :)
    I really love you blog, so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    It involves answering 11 quick questions, then nominating 11 other bloggers to take part and carry on spreading awareness for smaller bloggers like us!
    I hope you take part, more details can be found in the blog post I made over on my blog.

    Alix
    www.letskissandmakeup.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig