A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Thursday 25 December 2014

The Christmas Post

I wanted to post something Christmassy so I thought I'd post some photos of our decorations :) I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas and have been surrounded by those you love xxx.
christmas tree

robin decoration

eskimo decortation

glass snowman decoration

gingerbread man decoration

candles

bodyshop polar bear

being becca

penguin decoration

candles

asda christmas bedding

christmas tree

las vegas christmas decoration

memphis christmas decoration


russia christmas decoration

sparkly gold reindeer decoration

christmas garland
Share:

15 comments

  1. Christmas decs are the best thing ever! I cannot wait until I get my own house and I can buy ALL new decs!! I love them!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love how my family have had some years as well, I want to buy some that I can keep for years :) xx

      Delete
  2. cute photos, hope you had a nice christmas!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is beautiful, really loving your photos! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Christmas bedding and the big wooden bed frame! Hope you had a lovely day.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks its only from Asda! Thank you it was nice hope you did too :) x

      Delete
  5. Your Christmas tree looks beautiful lit up by night and the photography of the deep red candle is beautiful and welcoming :)

    aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I do love to make my room as cosy as possible :P x

      Delete
  6. Love your photos! Your room looks so nice and lovely decorated!

    Jana
    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tree is fabulous! I've never seen a feather tree before, cute ornaments as well :)

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got it when I was 16 and wanted a pink and white tree haha! Now it looks slightly less tacky :P x

      Delete
  8. Lovely photos <3
    Happy New Year dear <3
    GFC?
    Surprise Inside 7

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig