A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Friday 14 March 2014

FOTD: Brunette in Blue


Today I fancied making an effort with my hair for once. I feel I've been so lazy with it lately! Although my hair is thanking me for the break it's had from styling tools.. I curled it using GHDS and sprayed it with Pantene Volume and Body Mark 5 (although next time I'm going down a mark as this makes my hair a bit crispy!) I then tried the plaits that Zoella featured in her video for something a little different.


For my makeup I used:
Collection 2000 Concealer in shade 2 (light)
MAC Pressed Blot Powder in medium
AVON Deep Glow Bronzing Powder
Rimmel London Powder Blush in Winter Glow
Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sellout
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Nivea Essential Care Lip Salve
Maybelline Colorsensational Lip Liner in Sweet Pink
Bourjois lipstick in 10 Beige (think this was discontinued, I stock piled it years ago!)


Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation for combination/oily skin
Eyes:
Lips:

Outfit:
Jumper - New Look
Necklace - Tiffany 

This is only my second post so far in March (oops!) But my dissertation is due in March so I'm working my butt off at the moment on that! Hope you're all okay! 
Share:

9 comments

  1. Your hair looks great and that particular shade is fantastic against your skin!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) It's quite dark for me but I can't get it any lighter now! xx

      Delete
  2. Love your eye makeup, I wish I could do eyeliner like that! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so good at contouring your cheekbones! Is the camera you use a Canon 600D? if it is, what setting did you use to take these photos because the quality is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yes it is, I just had it on the no flash option, but it was sat right in front of my window so a lot of natural light got in :) xx

      Delete
    2. Oh right, thanks! I recently got my Canon 600D so I'm still getting to grips with the use of different settings and stuff :) xx

      Delete
    3. me too tbh I got it in Jan! just remember natural light always gives the best results :) xx

      Delete
  4. Your makeup looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig