A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Monday 17 March 2014

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub Review


Happy Monday Everyone! Monday is a strange day for me, I usually have uni Tuesday - Friday and then I work Friday - Sunday so Monday actually is my weekend! However don't get jealous too fast, today I'm spending it finalising my dissertation, and I got up at 7.30 so didn't even get a lay in! But I decided I'm way behind on posting so thought I'd give myself a quick break to post this review :).

This is probably a way over reviewed product, however I had to jump on the bandwagon and try it for myself! 

The claim:
"Let your lips do the talking with a fresh start: the sugar crystals and moisturising jojoba oil in Bubblegum are a sweet treat for the lips.
A gentle exfoliator to prime and refine your lips and leave them tasting divine."

Now I don't use this product that often, who has time to exfoliate their lips daily?! However when my lips are feeling a bit dry, or I'm wanting to wear a bold lip, this product is perfect. Nothing ruins a bold lip like chapped and flakey lips! Just rub a bit of the lip scrub onto them, I then like to run warm water over my muslin cloth and then use this to wipe it off, it adds a bit of extra exfoliating power! Or if your not doing your makeup, just add a bit of lip balm for super soft lips! 

I won't lie, I could live without this product. You could get just as good results by running a flannel under warm water and gently rubbing your lips with it. However, it does feel like a nice little luxury touch to my usually lip routine, plus the fact it smells divine! However if you are tight for pennies I think you could whip up your own with a little olive oil and sugar, but you would have to live without the amazing smell! 

You can buy Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub here for £5.50.


Hope you all have a nice week! 



Have any of you tried Lush's lip scrubs? 

Share:

2 comments

  1. I have the Santas Lips Scrub . That one is yummy. I love how you can eat it afterwards. Lol
    Come enter my giveaway!
    http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/
    Renee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing I never saw that one! xx

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig