A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Sunday 5 January 2014

DUO Eyelash Adhesive Review


Hi Lovelies,
I thought I would share with you my experience with DUO Adhesive. I was bought this product about two years ago now (maybe three?!) as a birthday present and I have to say it is the best eyelash glue I have ever used. I don't wear false eyelashes very often, usually just for special occasions, however this is usually at least twice a month, and over 2-3 years that is a lot of applications and I'm only about half way through this product! You only need a small amount of the glue and it will last hours. I never even take this glue out with me because I never have to reapply it as you usually find you do with the glues that are often included in eyelash sets. The eyelashes are still really easy to peel off however and the glue does not irritate my eyes at all. I have also used the adhesive for sticking on gems to my face on my halloween look (as seen here) which lasted all day! However as with all eyelash glues, getting it off your eyes is a whole other matter.. I would recommend an oil based eye makeup remover (try not to pick it off!)


However there is one downfall to this product I must mention. And that is the packaging! Although the product is a good size at 14g, much of this is wasted due to the clumsy nozzle that it comes out of. The nozzle is far to large when applying to delicate false eyelashes and large amounts splurge out. I usually apply some to the end of a cotton bud then apply to the lashes, however some of this is absorbed so I lose some product. Also when used for the first few times too much comes out. I would love this product even more if they created a thinner nozzle for it! If anyone has any tips on how to apply this glue to false eyelashes I would appreciate the advise!

DUO eyelash adhesive is priced at £10 (great value for money in my opinion) and is available at MAC here.

What is your favourite eyelash glue?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig