A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Sunday 26 January 2014

Lyn Harris La Rose Review


Happy Sunday everyone! Not so happy for me, spending it writing a presentation. My favourite thing ever. Anyway I have another review for you today! :)

So for those of you who know me well, you'll know that I have a growing candle obsession. My friends and family were aware of this, so for Christmas and my Birthday I received a lot of candles, yay!

I was given La Rose by Lyn Harris for my Birthday. I had never heard of the brand personally, but I did a little research and found out that the brand is sold by M&S.

The candle has a really good burn time. I've lit it quite a lot now and it has hardly gone down! The fragrance on the other hand is a bit of a difficult one for me. It really is very floral, and does smell like roses, however its very strong and I can't burn it for more than an hour in my small bedroom without it becoming a bit overpowering. However I have found this with a lot of candles that I like the smell of, especially sweet ones; too much of a good thing?!

Although the smell does get a bit overpowering, I never want to blow it out because it looks so pretty! It looks so classy with white candle and black writing on the glass, and it just lets off such a nice glow, much nicer than some of my others.

If you're wanting to purchase this candle, its actually half price at the moment on the M&S website for just £7.50. There's also a La Rose fragrance if you want to smell like roses too!

P.S. I took these photos with my new camera, I'm in love!!

What's your favourite candle? Any I should try?
Share:

4 comments

  1. Lovely blog post!xo

    I've nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! check it out by clicking the link :)
    http://www.fashionsignal.co.uk/2014/01/award-sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you tried the Yankee Candle in Fluffy Towels its sooo nice and fresh?xxx

    www.amysimpsonn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of that one but it sounds amazing! Will be looking out for that :P xx

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig