A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Saturday 25 January 2014

Casetagram Review


Not the most conventional of beauty posts today, but our phones have to look beautiful too right?!

Why Casetagram?

I heard about Casetagram through a few different blogs, and decided to visit their website. What I found was completely unique and special designs unlike anything you can find on Amazon or Ebay, which is where I usually buy all my phone cases! They were so beautiful that I felt I had to splash out seeing as I knew I was getting a new phone!

How it works:

Most designs cost $39.95 (£24.33 for you UK readers if that makes you feel any better!) however there is some variation on this price on some cases I do believe?

Casetagram caters for a range of different phones: iPhone 5S / 5C / 5, iPhone 4S / 4, iPad Mini, iPad 4 / 3, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5, iPod Touch 4, Galaxy S III, Galaxy S II, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Note, HTC One .

You can choose from different plastic case designs, such as the Classic Snap (which I went for) or a more protective Bezel Bold which encases the phone more fully but I thought this looked a bit heavy.

You can choose to either design your own case (how cool is that?!) which could be virtually anything, most use Instagram photos, (see the play on words with Casetagram?) However you can use anything you like really, you could even do a drawing, take a picture and use that for a totally unique case! But you can also just pick one that someone else has designed from their collection gallery, which I chose for my first case.





I literally spent hours choosing my case, I wanted the perfect one for me because I thought this was a lot of money to spend on a phone case! I went for the blue sparkly design, as I thought it was so pretty and reminded me of winter, but it wasn't too girly.

I ordered this and was happily waiting for it to arrive (which can take a while, 10-20 days and may vary depending on where you live) and I completely forgot I'd actually entered a competition on Kerry's blog OhSoAmelia before I ordered the case. Of course I didn't think I'd win, but a few days after I ordered mine I got an email saying I'd actually won a case of my choice! So thanks for that Kerry and make sure you check out her blog!






This time I decided to design my own case. I just picked some of my favourite photos from this year, with a winter theme in mind, and threw them together on a design I liked! It gives you some ready made templates to place the pictures in. I recommend having a play around on it just to see how it works.

The phone cases took a couple of weeks to come as they were dispatched from outside of the UK, but once they arrived they were wrapped up lovely (I'm regretting not taking a picture of that now!) and I was all excited opening them. The finishing is actually really matte rather than shiny which I wasn't expecting, but I love it! They feel really sturdy and like they would last a while too. I sent my friends a picture of the montage case and they all replied saying they loved it so I think it's a hit!

Oh and before I forget it's free delivery for them too!

I would definitely recommend getting a case from Casetagram if you want something different. I've left a link here if you'd like to have a browse.


Have you got a Casetagram case? If so what do you think?
Share:

8 comments

  1. I had no idea about this!!! I love that you can put your own pictures on the phone case! I lovvve this. It would be a good present for a friend. I just followed your blog! :)

    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it's such a good idea isn't it! And they're good quality too! Thanks lovely I followed back :) xx

      Delete
  2. These are great! xo

    www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I can be super picky about phone cases so I'll have to check this website out! I'm also graduating this year, so this would be so great for my best friends and I when we go off to college since we probably won't be going to the same places. Great post! (:

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a really good range and loads of different ones! :) Thanks :) xx

      Delete
  4. Both look so nice! Definitely want one with all my photos on it! Makes your phone really unique, pretty and must bring back happy memories :)
    Hannah
    http://hannahs-bliss.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh they are such a good idea! and so unique :) xxx

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig