A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Thursday 26 December 2013

What I got for Christmas

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, just spent it with my Mum, Dad and brother and worked an awful lot! Ten hours today, (Boxing Day sales I dislike you!) However I still had a great day and ate to my heart's content :) Anyway I uploaded another YouTube video discussing everything I got! It's a long one haha..



I received some lovely gifts this year and really have been spoilt!
If you enjoyed please like and subscribe! :) If you've done a similar vlog/post leave me a link and I'll check it out!

What was your favourite present this year?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig