A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Monday 16 December 2013

My Week in Photos

Hey Lovelies :) I've been wanting to start writing "my week in photos" posts for a while now, I'd like to post these weekly; ideally on a Sunday, just as a quick review of my week! Thought they'd also be nice to look back on for me. Also, this way if I'm busy and haven't had time for a proper post I'm still keeping you updated :).


1. Dad finally put the tree up at home!
2. Majorly wrapped up walking home from work after finishing at 11.30pm, hate Christmas shopping hours!!
3. I finally learnt now to do a fish tail braid! Thanks FleurDeForce!
4. My Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette arrived!!! It's an Xmas present so can't use it yet, but there will be a review in the new year!
5. I made my first YouTube video! The Christmas Tag.
6. Catching up with my home friends at an Xmas house party :).

Hope you're all feeling festive, 8 days and 11 hours to go!! (If you live in England) :D

Do any of you do weekly photo updates? If you do, let me know and I'll check them out! :)

Share:

2 comments

  1. looks like you've had a great week! I would definitely love it if you started doing these weekly. Can't wait for the naked palette 3 review:-)x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas tree!

    I came across your blog and love your posts, so now following on Bloglovin. I blog about a mix of fashion and beauty posts.
    and it would be great to follow each other's style journey.

    My latest posts include Schwarzkopf professional hair products and the perfect white leather jacket for Winter, if you would like to have a read :)

    UK Fashion Blog | www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig