A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Monday 23 December 2013

My Week in Photos 2

Although I have been very busy working this week and have been all over the place, (back and forth from home to Sheffield!) I have still managed to fit in lots of festiveness! :) Here's my week in pictures!

1. On the train home after work with Celebrations to keep me going!
2. The Nottingham Christmas Market! 
3. A sneak peek of my present wrapping..
4. I made my boyfriend's family cookies and packed them all nice and cute, a good idea if you're on a budget like me!
5. Ready to go out! (Urban Decay eyes and Mac lipstick in Dark Side).
6. Christmas scented Yankee Candles. Yum.
7. Donning my Xmas jumper for work!
8.  New festive nails yayyy. Please last until New Year!!
9. Me and my flat mate ready for town! My Reindeer ears are from Claire's Accessories.

I'm actually impressed at how festive I've been this week! I didn't really realise until I was captioning these.. You may be lucky enough to have another blog post later tonight, as I'm attempting to pull an allnighter to prepare myself for my nightshift tomorrow! Last shift before Christmas eeeek! If you work in retail, I feel your pain!

What have you done that's been festive this week? :) Are you ready for Xmas?!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig