A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Friday 13 December 2013

I've entered the world of YouTube...

Hi Lovelies!
So last night I spontaneously made my first YouTube video! I watched Alfie's (PointlessBlog) Christmas Tag and as I was feeling festive I thought I'd give it a go! I'm still going to be blogging mainly with the odd video here and there, as I don't have the time or equipment to produce quality videos at the moment, but it is something I'd like to do more of in the future :) It's not as easy as it looks, I had a right 'mare editing it! Anyway here it is, my first ever video, let me know what you think and if you've done a Christmas Tag yourself leave the link in the comments and I'll check it out! :)

xxx

Share:

1 comment

  1. congrats on your first youtube video! I'm in the middle of trying to start a youtube channel as well :) good luck and great video!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig