A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Monday 23 December 2013

My Favourite Things About Christmas

I'll start with the obvious one, the decorations! I love decorating my uni flat and coming back to all the home decs! I also love everything else that's festive, clothes, pyjamas, coffee cups.. I love it all and will be sad when it's gone! :(

Christmas scents! I have a growing candle obsession and at the moment I'm loving all the Yankee Christmas candles! I bought the set of all the votives to try them all out and a medium sized Christmas Eve one as that's my favourite!


Baking yummy Christmas food! I love cooking anyway but Christmas time gives me the excuse to go all out with the naughty treats ;).


Christmas nights out! Everyone loves a Christmas night out, whether its a full night on the town or just a couple of drinks at your local pub or a friend's house, it's an excuse to get glammed up and don some festive head gear!

Wrapping presents! It feels good to give and it's a good way to get your creative juices flowing.

Seeing my boyfriend. He lives far away so when we do see each other it's even more special!

I love all the beautiful sunsets we get at this time of the year.


Getting to spend time with my family, as being at university I don't see them every day anymore!

And lastly, seeing my home friends! Because most of us are at uni now it is very hard to find time to see each other as we are so busy and all live miles apart! So when we all get together at Christmas it's so nice because we have so much to catch up one and it's like nothing has changed.

I was tagged by my friend Shannon over at her blog to do this post, click here to read her's! 

I tag you all to write this post, what do you love about Christmas? :) Leave me the link if you do it!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig