A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Monday 5 August 2013

Gym Outfit of the Day!

I felt like I should do an OOTD post today, however the only time that I changed out of my PJs was to go to the gym! I had a major sorting out day today, my dressing table was looking disastrous after I dumped a load of stuff on there when I came back from uni, so I completely cleared it and chucked out loads of stuff! I also have "priority products" that I'm sick of seeing/don't really like that I need to use up before I start on others! So here is my GOOTD!

I don't look great on these but hey its the gym it's not a fashion parade! ;)

P.S. Notice my BarryM nail varnish that I mentioned in my other post! It's chipped here but I reapplied it later in the day because I love it so much!



Share:

1 comment

  1. Hey, your gym outfit is looking brilliant. The color of the top is way too cute. I also will start working out soon and have already bought beautiful Carbon 38 workout clothes. I have got beautiful floral tops with comfortable yoga leggings.


    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig