A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Saturday 10 August 2013

Trip to Carsington Water

I'm currently at my uni flat and have no internet and I'm blogging off my phone so just thought I would do a quick post! :) 

Earlier this week I visited Carsington water. This is a lovely area situated around a man made lake in the Peak District in Derbyshire. There's lots of water activities you can take part in or you can even hire a bike to cycle the 7 mile distance around the lake. There is also a good play area for kids and a water museum which is pretty cool! However we usually just tend to go there for a walk! I went with my mum on Thursday and we had a good, long walk and I got a chance to take some snaps of the beautiful scenery! I've included some blow :).






If you ever get the chance I'd definitely put this on your list of places to visit! It's lovely whatever your age and great for kids too. There are lots of little shops so it can be one of those days where you can spend nothing or a lot! Either way it's fun :). Below I've included my OOTD, it's entirely New Look and I just wore it with some New Look Converse lookalikes! I think I look quite countrified ;).


Share:

2 comments

  1. It looks great there - really pretty and peaceful! I love your outfit too! And your hair looks great! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, if you're close you should visit it! :) thanks! :) xx

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig