A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Monday 19 August 2013

Avon Argon Oil Hair Mask Review

Hello lovelies :)
My mum works for Avon, and I was telling her how I wanted to try some argon oil products, as every brand out there seems to be selling them at the moment! She mentioned that they had some reasonably priced products in the Avon catalogue. I had a look and decided to try two products. The Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argon Oil Hair Mask (£2.75, bargain!) and I also ordered the Argon oil gloss spray (£3.25) which I haven't tried yet so will review at a later date.


Here is the Argon Oil hair mask. I like the packaging, it looks refreshing almost. I had a pamper night the other night which involved a bath so I decided to try this. I shampooed my hair as usual then applied this for 5 minutes (as recommended). It was easy to squeeze out of the tube and washed off well, it didn't feel like I had to run the water over my hair for ages to get it out! I then let my hair dry naturally overnight, as I don't see the point in drying it when I'm not styling it immediately as this just damages it.
When I woke up the next morning I was actually surprised at how soft my hair felt! 
Here is my hair the next day (not styled at all eek!) I think it has a little more shine, but it definitely felt a lot softer which I loved. The product also didn't leave my hair feeling heavy or coated, as many hair masks do, which I liked because I don't like it when you have to wash your hair again soon after applying a mask because it's made it greasy! However there was one thing about the product that I was a bit disappointed with, and that was the lack of smell! The Argon Oil mask did have a slight smell when applying, but when dry my hair has no smell at all. And personally I love a conditioner that smells amazing and that you keep getting whiffs of even when your hair is dry! But I know this won't bother some people in the slightest, and if that's the case then this product is perfect for you! :) I think for the price to be honest it is a bargain.

Share:

2 comments

  1. I Need to get my hands on this Hair mask as my hair is very dry :(
    btw I follow you on bloglovin, do follow me back on bloglovin ya.
    Thank you!
    sincerelyrenny.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome, I will have to try and find it. My hair is so brittle and feels quite harsh on the ends after years of colouring and heat-styling.

    Find me on bloglovin:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7392713

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig