A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Missing in Action!

I have to apologise as I've been MIA recently, and I've noticed that I've had a few new followers that I haven't had chance to have a look at and follow back yet! However I do have a good excuse; I've been away on my jollies!

I spent the last week in Ibiza on a hen do, so it was a very girly, fun filled week! I definitely recommend Ibiza for those of you who love going out, it's a lot less "chavvy" than other areas and it does not have to be as expensive as it's said to be if you go to the right places :).

(I must just add that I'm really struggling to write this as I currently have false nails on which are ridiculously long!!)

I'm not going to say anything else about my holiday as it would be too explicit for this blog (just kidding!!) I just don't really think it's relevant but I just wanted to fill you in :). However I'll leave you with a few pictures that pretty much sum it up and show you some of the looks and makeup I wore. I should also add that I'm jetting off to Tenerife at the end of this week! - My life isn't really this exciting, my holidays were just booked close together ;). So again I apologise if anyone follows me or comments, I will get back to you when I'm back! I also have a few reviews lined up which should be up late September!

The hotel we stayed at, we got free entry to the Ocean Beach Club with it which was amazing.


Bikini - New Look
Sandals - Ted Baker
Sunglasses - Lipsy


Hens rocking a pink theme! My outfit (if you can tell which is me!)
Skirt - River Island
Top - New Look
Jelly Shoes - New Look

Ibiza Sunset

Ready for Ushuaia.
My outfit:
Top - New Look
Shorts - Rihanna at River Island
Sandals - New Look
Necklace - New Look

Ushuaia. Tip if you're going to go to a club: drink before hand as one drink will set you back €15!

Concerned face selfie haha.


It rained a lot while we were there :(

Ready for Ocean Beach Club. Outfit:
Bikini: River Island
Cover up: New Look
Necklace: New Look


Another gorgeous Ibiza sunset!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig