A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Saturday 18 April 2015

InstaNatural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer Review*

youth express vitamin c moisturizer

instanatural youth express vitamin c moisturizer

instanatural youth express vitamin c moisturizer review
I was recently sent Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer Advanced Restorative Blend by InstaNatural to try out. 

This InstaNatural moisturizer contains a 20% concentration of Vitamin C, which they claim acts as a powerful antioxidant and helps protect skin from the sun, helping prevent and diminish wrinkles and restores healthier skin. Youth Express also claims to brighten your complexion and create a more even skin tone. This moisturizer is also meant to work for all skin tones and is a light moisturizer than you can use in the day and night.

I used this moisturizer alongside the InstaNatural 100% Moroccan Rose Water Toner (review here) and I think the products work beautifully together. I am usually very skeptical of light moisturisers (especially at night) because I have some dry patches on my face and those areas sometimes still feel very tight with a light moisturiser. I found that this Vitamin C Moisturizer made my face feel so soft and silky, after I had used the Rose Water Toner and the Vitamin C Moisturizer I couldn't stop stroking my face! It just felt so hydrated, but not oily. The packaging is great too, simple and easy to pump out.

I think my skin has definitely improved since using this product, I was suffering with some breakouts before (which was a bit unusual for me) but now my skin seems to be a lot better with just the odd spot occurring which I can live with! My complexion has actually improved too, it looks more even and brighter, even with only a few uses. And the texture of my skin is much better too. I would definitely recommend Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer, and I have very high standards for my moisturisers! This one ticks all the boxes.

You can buy InstaNatural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer from Amazon for £19.47 (usually £49.95) Personally I wouldn't pay more than £30 for a moisturiser but I think £20 for this one isn't bad as it's a good product.

Packaging: 5
Value For Money: 4
Product: 5
Overall: 4.5

What's your favourite moisturiser?
Share:

5 comments

  1. I might have to give this one a go because your review has won me over!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great. I love the fact that it has Vitamin C, that`s great for skin. I use the Vitamin E moisturiser from The Body Shop, but this is really tempting.

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats super interesting as i was sent the same couple of item and they all broke me out really badly , to be honest i didn't see any benefit from them. I also have dry skin! Weird how even people with the same skin texture get completely different results ! x

    www.francescaeleanor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig