A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Being Grateful

sunrise
Sometimes I think it's really important just to be grateful that we are alive and have our health. We spend so much time worrying and coveting things we don't need when we are really just so lucky to be alive and well, and have people that care about us. So I thought I'd make a little cheesy list, of five things that I'm grateful for.

english sunrise
I took these photos the other morning, I was up at 6am for work on the Bank Holiday, but this sunrise made it worth it!


 1. Being able to see. 

I'm so grateful for my sight, I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't see all the beautiful things in the world.


2. My family. 

I never take my family for granted, and I understand how much they have done for me over the years.


3. Being literate. 

I'm so happy that I can read and write!


4. Living in a safe country. 

So many people complain about our government, but at least we have one that is fair and safe.


5. Good friends. 

They're always there.

What are you grateful for? If you make your own list, send me a link, I'd love to read them :)
Share:

4 comments

  1. Great post! I think it's great to take a step back and appreciate the things we really sometimes take for granted.

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is such a lovely post! Very uplifting :)
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is such a lovely post! Very uplifting :)
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet post! I agree with Rachel, really uplifting! And gorg photos x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig