A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Wednesday 15 April 2015

InstaNatural Moroccan Rose Water Toner Review*

instanatural moroccan rose water toner review

100% pure natural rose water toner
I was recently sent this 100% Pure Natural Moroccan Rose Water Ultimate Facial Toner (and breathe!) to try out by the brand InstaNatural. This rose water toner is actually 100% rose water and that's it! I was amazed actually that there's nothing else in it. 

I think the thing I like most about this product is the smell, it makes my face smell like roses! I'm not going to lie I never really know what toners actually do for my skin, I know they are supposed to tighten your pores but it's hard to tell if they work! My skin has improved since using this toner, but I should mention that I have been using it alongside an InstaNatural moisturiser (review coming soon) so it may have been that which improved my skin. I do love how my skin feels after using this Moroccan Rose Water though, it doesn't feel dry at all and the product doesn't feel too harsh on my skin as some toners often do.

InstaNatural claim that their Moroccan Rose Water Toner is suitable for all skin types and helps soothe skin irritations and sunburn. You can also use it on your hair to make it soft and shiny! I haven't tried this yet because I don't want to use a large amount of the product on my hair because I like it so much on my face.. In terms of how the product is designed I like the little bottle, it sits nicely on my dressing table and the bottle doesn't feel cheap and flimsy at all. The only thing I would be careful of is that the top is a screw off so you have to be careful you don't knock it over! 

InstaNatural Moroccan Rose Water Toner is available on Amazon for currently £14.95 (usually £43.99). I would say it's definitely worth £14.95 as it is a great product, not sure I would pay the normal price for it though! 

Packaging: 4
Value For Money: 4
Product: 5
Overall: 4.5

What's your favourite toner?
Share:

5 comments

  1. I had this product too but I found the smell so overpowering but the results were good :)
    Gill x EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds pretty good and a quick and easy application product is always good for someone like me who is lazy with skin care haha!

    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so good! x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! This sounds very nice! :) Great post

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig