A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Wednesday 4 March 2015

The Bodyshop Vitamin E Face Mist Review

Vitamin E Face Mist Review

Bodyshop Face Mist
I had heard a lot of good thinks about The Bodyshop Vitamin E Face Mist, and I thought it would be perfect for when I went away last summer in America, so I bought it during this Bodyshop Haul when I bought a lot of products on offer. 

I love The Bodyshop's Vitamin E range, so I had high expectations. The product claims that it provides an instantly refreshing moisture boost, is a quick pick-me up that also provides moisture and protection whilst setting makeup. The product also has a rosewater scent.

The scent, I agree with, it smells nice. However as for the product itself, well I found it a bit useless. I never really needed to use it once I'd moisturised and when I had my makeup on if I sprayed it, it tended to make my skin look dewy which I didn't like. However, one time I did find the Face Mist very useful was when *story time* I spent a bit too long sunbathing on Panama City Beach in Florida and my Kiehl's Factor 50 let me down! My face ended up super burnt and my skin was just so red and uncomfortable for the next couple of days and was just drinking up layer after layer of moisturiser! So I would sprits the face mist on throughout the day, to give it a bit of extra moisture when I couldn't really moisturise because I had a bit of makeup on. So for that time it did come in handy and refreshing! But it's not a product I really need or rely on, but it came in handy. Maybe if your skin is going through a really dry spell it would come in handy as you can just top up your skin's moisture throughout the day.

The product does last a while though and at £8.50 it's not that expensive. Although at The Bodyshop I tend to live by the rule of never pay the full price for anything, as there are always offers about! Overall I'd say this product is good, just not really necessary. The Vitamin E range is available here on The Bodyshop Website. I'd rate the Vitamin E Face Mist with:


Packaging: 4
Product: 3
Value For Money: 4
Overall: 3.5

Have you tried any face mists?
Share:

8 comments

  1. Great Review. I love face mists but have not tried this one. If I see it on offer the next time i'm in the Body Shop may have to pick it up :) x
    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If face mists are your thing I'd definitely give it a go :) I just don't think they are really for me! Unless I'm on holiday :) x

      Delete
  2. Great review. I used to work at BodyShop so tried all their products but the one I never really understood face mists - they don't really seem to do anything for me but I know people who swear by them too. Definitely a good top up for throughout the day though- Vitamin E is great for all skin types xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you loved working at BodyShop with all those products haha! Yes I'm the same, I don't really get the point! xx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried face mists! Now I want to! I love The Body Shop.... I just don't really love their prices! Haha but this doesn't sound too bad!! xx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you either love them or hate them! I always wait until the Bodyshop have a good deal on though because you can save loads of money that way! xx

      Delete
  4. great review! i have the vitamin e moisture mask and it's really good, i'd recommend it.

    ohsnapanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have that mask but I'd like to try it as I love another mask of theirs! x

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig