A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Saturday 28 March 2015

Easter Baking Inspiration For Beginners

This Easter I really want to do some baking, I'm going to take some bits into work and give some to friends, so I really wanted to get inspired and get my bake on! I've been going through Pinterest and different blogs trying to find recipes that look amazing but aren't too difficult. You often see these recipes that are so complicated! I just wanted some that were easy to follow and didn't need any obscure ingredients. So I thought I'd put together a list on inspiration here, so that I have all my inspiration in one place rather than having a billion tabs open, but also so you can get inspired too! I've even gone and rated them for you (* = easy,  ***** = hard) on how easy I think they'll be. Happy Baking!

Disclaimer: Obviously none of these photos or recipes are my own, but I have linked all the blogs below! :) 

Filthy Fudgy Easter Brownies by Taming Twins

creme egg brownies
How good do these brownies look?! My mouth is watering just looking at them.. These are super easy to make too, and if you pay attention to her tips I can't really see how you could go wrong! I have a weakness for creme eggs so whenever a recipe involves smothering them with even more goodness, I'm like yep. Now. Please.
Easy Rating: **

Easter Marshmallow Bark by Butter With a Side of Bread

easter chocolate bark
This marshmallow bark looks so easy and you don't even have to cook them! I think I'll probably just cut them into squares as I don't have an egg shaped cutter, and I might use regular chocolate instead of white too because more people like that. But that's what's great about this recipe, it's so adaptable!
Easy Rating: *

Cadbury Cream Cookie Cups by In Katrina's Kitchen

cadbury creme cookie cups
I know these look so messy, but you know what I said about creme eggs earlier?! Obsessed. I swear by the Bero Book cookie recipe so I would probably use that and fill them with Katrina's recipe!
Easy Rating: **

Cadbury Egg Easter Cupcakes by Pizzazzerie

creme egg easter cupcakes
Cakes, with Creme Eggs inside. There's nothing more to say.
Easy Rating: ***
If you want to make this recipe easier, use this recipe for the cake from the Bero book, it's super simple!

Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cakes by BBC

easter nests
You don't really need a recipe for these, but incase you do.. They're super easy and great for baking with little ones, and everyone loves them!
Easy Rating: *

Cadbury Egg Cake by Cookies & Cups

creme egg cake
My family are a big lover of chocolate cake, so I might have to pull this one! It's basically a Creme Egg, in cake form. I may as well have just called this post "What You Can Bake When You're Obsessed with Creme Eggs".
Easy Rating: ****
Again to make this recipe easier, use the Bero Book recipe for the chocolate cake.

Hope you all have a great Easter! Will you be baking any goodies? 
Share:

12 comments

  1. I love baking cupcakes, they are my favourite. Tanya Burr has a video where she makes Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cupcakes, they looked very easy to make. I love the recipes you selected, I`ll definitely try at least half of them.

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :) oo that sounds good and I like her videos so I'll check it out! Thanks :) Have fun! x

      Delete
  2. Chocolate egg nests are my favourite around easter time. I don't think I make them at any other time! Those cupcakes look DELICIOUS. So much inspiration! Rebecca | Rebecca Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice aren't they! :) I made the cupcakes, they turned out good x

      Delete
  3. These look amazing! Pinterest is one of my favourite places to discover recipes! Although it make me feel hungry while I'm looking at all the fab photos!
    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I agree! I think I'm becoming addicted.. Same haha! Mine never look as good though! xx

      Delete
  4. Yumm! I'm definitely going to have to give some of these recipes a try :) x

    luvleenb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great read! Very lovely photos too. Happy Monday dear! :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Takes me ages to catch up on comments, so Happy Thursday! :P x

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig