A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Saturday 21 March 2015

Clinique and Estée Lauder Skincare Haul

skincare haul
I think there's some sort of unwritten rule that at the same time of the year every major skincare brand starts offering some sort of deal.. And as these luxury skincare brands are expensive, I tend to steer clear unless they have a good offer on! So recently I was reeled in by a couple of good offers by Clinique and Estée Lauder at Debenhams!

clinique free gift
Gift bag contents: 
Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser (30ml) - Forgot to photograph this one as it's in my overnight bag!
Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion+ (30ml)
Clinique Colour Compact
High Impact Curling Mascara
Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturising Lip Colour Balm 
Happy Heart Perfume Spray (4ml)

clinique gift set
Clinique's deal came along first, which was buy two products (one to be skincare) and get a gift bag free. They also had double points on I think? It was perfect timing really as my face wash had just run out and my skin was really acting up so I wanted to try a new night moisturiser. I went for the Liquid Facial Soap in Mild (which I usually go for and really like, quick review here) and a new purchase which was the Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturiser, which I am currently loving! I'm quite impressed with the freebies I got in the gift bag, I'll definitely reuse the bag for a start, and the chubby stick and Dramatically Different Moisturiser+ will come in handy! 

estee lauder free gift
Gift bag contents:
Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion (30ml)
Advanced Night Repair (7ml)
Day Wear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 (15ml)
Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick
Pure Color Gloss
Pure Color Eyeshadow
Modern Muse Perfum Spray (1.5ml each)

estee lauder gift set
So off I went with my Clinique purchase, very pleased, then the next week, up popped this deal from Estée Lauder! It was a pretty similar deal to Clinique's as you purchased two items and you got a free gift bag. However when this deal was on it was also Mega Week at Debenhams, which usually includes 10% off all beauty! I couldn't resist this deal, as I've been wanting to buy Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair and their Double Wear foundation for so long. I've been putting off the purchases because they are both quite expensive and I told myself I could go without! But when this deal came up, I thought there's no way I'll ever get them cheaper. I liked this gift bag more than Clinique's actually. You even get a mini Advanced Night Repair! The eyeshadow palette that came with it is just up my street, and I love the lipgloss too. I'm not sure about the colour of the lipstick with my skin tone, but I love the texture of this lipstick! So I'll definitely consider buying an Estée Lauder lipstick in the future. The lady who served me was so nice too, she even threw in a free full sized face wash just because I'd spent so much, and she wasn't meant to! So for the amount of products I got, just for the price off two (well less) I'm really impressed.

Already my skin has really improved just by using Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair with Clinique's Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturiser. My skin was breaking out so bad before I bought these products; I thought I was 14 again! I really look forward to my nighttime skincare routine at the moment! There will definitely be reviews coming up on these products soon so keep an eye out. 

If you're ever coveting a high end skin care item, I'd really advice waiting for one of these deals to come up. They usually have a couple a year and Debenhams often have Mega Weeks when 10-20% is  off around the store. 

Have you splashed out on any skincare recently?
Share:

18 comments

  1. Wow you got some really great gifts! I need to pick up some bits that are running out from Clinique soon so I'm definitely going to keep my eye out for something similar. I want to try their double wear foundation so badly! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when brands have awesome deals like this! Very jealous!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been curious about clinique products. Lovely review and haul!

    http://kelliemiyoko.blogspot.com

    x Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul
    I swear my Clinique products
    http://www.itskrisworld.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your taste when it comes to cosmetics dear! ♥

    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting! Maybe I'll try em too x
    (If you wanna follow each other, let me know x)
    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can never resist when they do offers like that!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Clinique products, they're moisturizer is the only thing that keeps my skin soft over winter! I'm currently doing a giveaway on my fashion blog if you'd like to check it out? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Estee Lauder gift bag looks awesome, gotta a love a good deal like that!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these! I'm rubbish with buying skincare products but freebies are too good to resist!! Great post!

    Kay xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. They all look amazing! I love getting skincare bits!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love Clinique and I use a lot of their products myself!
    - Would you like to follow each other let me know :D
    Love Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043

    ReplyDelete
  13. I heart Clinique! I think that's the same chubby stick I have (Heftiest Hibiscus?) and it's such a fab colour. The eyeshadow palette also looks amazing!! Does it have a name or shade code on it? :D xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've always been a huge lover of Clinique and they always seem to have a free goodie pack! I mean who doesn't love a freebie :) I really enjoyed reading your post xo
    http://justjessicalee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've always been a huge lover of Clinique and they always seem to have a free goodie pack! I mean who doesn't love a freebie :) I really enjoyed reading your post xo
    http://justjessicalee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig