A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Saturday 25 March 2017

ASOS SS17 Wishlist

Is anyone else just starting to dream of summer? I feel like it gets to March/April time and you get these brief hints of summer, days that are nearly warm enough to go without a coat, but not quite.. And the evenings are getting teasingly longer..

I love seeing what trends people are enjoying in the current season, so I thought I'd share what I've added to my 'Saved Items' on ASOS recently. I think I'd like to make this a regular thing, and it would be interesting to look back and see what I actually ended up buying (as I am on a budget!).

I am really loving the trends that are coming through this SS17, florals are out in full force, bold prints on blouses, floaty dresses, lots of gingham shirts and pastel shades all around. I've also linked everything below.
asos ss17 saved list

I don't even have a summer holiday booked yet, but these clothes are making me want to go and book one!

What SS17 fashion are you lusting after?
Share:

3 comments

  1. Believe it or not, I have never bought anything from ASOS! I'm too lazy to scroll through millions of items. Your picks are gorgeous though x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've picked so many pretty items - I love the heeled sandals! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeep you have me swooning over your picks, they are so gorgeous! I wish I could afford them all! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig