A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Monday 28 August 2017

Life Lately - Summer 2017

Happy August Bank Holiday Monday! How is it already nearly the end of summer?! I do love autumn and Christmas, but it always goes so fast so I'll be sad to say goodbye to summer for another 9 months. I haven't posted on here since March (oops) but I have been super busy. I've been finishing my Masters degree and started my new job. I'm currently writing my dissertation whilst working full-time, and I'm also training for a half-marathon at the end of September, and I have signed up for a full one next May! If all goes well I will be near the end of a 10 mile running as this is being posted..

I thought I'd do a quick post with a few photos of what I've been up to this summer. I'm going to Croatia in September so I haven't been away yet so there's nothing too exciting.

kedleston hall grounds
Food festival and walk round Kedleston Hall grounds

kedleston hall grounds

springador
Theo is as handsome as ever! We love our sunny evening walks.

springador

fitbit alta hr rose gold
I treated myself to a new Fitbit (Alta HR rose gold) to keep me motivated and signed up to two half-marathons. I'm going to write a post soon about my running journey, I've done a half-marathon two years ago but I had neglected my running at the beginning of this year (although I had been going to the gym and classes regularly) but I was struggling to even run a 5k in June so I have had to increase my distance quite quickly!

shipley park run

the cabin sheffield
Yummy brunch at The Cabin in Sheffield.

wells dog friendly beach
The family and I went to Norfolk coast for a weekend, it was a nice getaway and Theo got to experience a nice doggy beach at Wells.

clay next the sea

beach huts wells

Nottinghamshire canal
Walk by the canal.

dog walk canal

mid hair style inspiration
I got a haircut and went lighter! I'm not sure about the colour as my hair feels quite dry but it's nice to change it up.

asos outfit shorts and striped top
This Friday was spent at Wollaston Film Festival where the girls and I had a nice picnic and watched Pretty Woman. I definitely recommend! 
Outfit is all from Asos, except the shoes (vans).

Share:

1 comment

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig