A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Graduation

graduation
I graduated! :) A bit late in the year I know, but our university doesn't do the ceremonies until November even though I actually finished in May! Obviously this was a proud day for me, I worked my absolute butt off to get to this day! Don't let anyone ever tell you that you can't do it or that you've taken on too much, because I worked 16 hours plus a week and managed to get a First in Geography so anything is possible! And I'm not a natural brainiac, so take this as inspiration, if I can do it, so can you ;). Because this was a special day I wanted to remember it and share it with you guys :).

graduation stage
I was wearing heels and was petrified that I would fall over on stage! Thankfully I didn't!


sheffield hallam graduation
Dress: Asos (had a lovely plunge back but of course the gown hid that!)
Eyes: Urban Decay The Great and Powerful Oz, Loreal Lineur Intense, Givenchy Noir Couture
Eyebrows: Benefit Browzings (review here)
Lips: MAC Dark Side
Hair: Curled with GHDs, not that they lasted long though, my hair is too long to curl now :(


sheffield hallam graduates
My best uni friends :)


hat toss


graduation caps
Had to attempt some hat throws!


sheffield hallam


sheffield hallam graduation


sheffield hallam students

geography graduate
Needed a selfie!

sheffield night out
We all booked a hotel in Sheffield that night and went out!
Top: Miss Selfridge
Skirt: New Look

sheffield selfies
I felt quite nostalgic as I really miss Sheffield, but it was lovely seeing everyone because I haven't seen them since May!

sheffield friends

I hope you enjoyed this post, it's quite a personal one for me but I wanted to share it! 

Have any of you graduated this year? :)
Share:

3 comments

  1. Happy graduation! You look beautiful!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I remember when I graduated, it was a mix of excitement and sadness, `cause I knew I would see my friends less. Nevertheless, great times. Love what you did to you hair!

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I understand that, I think I was the same! Thanks, it wasn't meant to be like that though haha! x

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig