A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Saturday 21 June 2014

Benefit Brow Zings Review








I've been wanting to try this Benefit's Brow Zings for a while, and the other day I wandered into Debenhams and they had 10% off all cosmetics, it was meant to be! Try not to judge the product too much by these pictures, this was the first time I had applied it and I'm much better at it now after a few attempts! I should have included a before photo too, as my eyebrows are appalling before they have been filled and this makes them look so much better.

The product comes with two brushes which are actually really good! I usually use my MAC 208 angled brush however these seem to do a good job! My only criticism is that they are a bit too soft. In terms of how the product works, you simply dip the brush into the wax half of the kit and then run it over the shadow part, this makes the product much darker than it looks in the pot (I thought it would be too light for me!) and the wax allows the product to stick well and tames your brows. I must say I think this product may have outshone my beloved Urban Decay Brow Box! However this look is much more high definition, I would probably still reach for my Brow Box when I wanted a more natural look. Or maybe I'm just overly brow conscious?!

The product comes in a really cute little box that is easily fits in your makeup bag, the mini instructions are very handy too!

I would definitely recommend this product, although practice definitely makes perfect here and don't go too overboard with it! Gently building up the product is key. If anyone would like a brow tutorial, let me know! 

Benefit Brow Zings is available here at Debenhams.

Have any of you guys tried this product? What do you think?

NB: This post was scheduled before I went to America. I will currently be sunning it up and won't be back until mid September, so I apologise for any late replies to comments etc! I will get back to you when I can! x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig