A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Saturday 5 July 2014

Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner Review




I'v had the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner for a while now (you can probably tell by the photos!) but I love it. I bought it in black and use it when I want to create a feminine flick to make my look a bit more dramatic. 

The claim:

"Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner Black: Intense colour and lasting wear in an easy to apply gel. Get a natural or dramatic look - you choose!"

I don't use the brush that comes with it as i found it a bit too large for creating a delicate flick. Instead i use a small one that I got with my Chanel liquid eyeliner, but I could do with buying one really. 

The thing I like most about this gel eyeliner is that it goes on matte. Many liquid eyeliners go on shiny and tend to crease as they dry which I hate. This one doesn't do that at all. It lasts all day, the only issue I have with it is that if I draw it all the way to the corner of my eyes it tends to smudge there. However it doesn't do it anywhere else, and this tends to happen with most eyeliners I have tried. If anyone has one that doesn't smudge, feel free to recommend it to me! 

This product is reasonably priced at £7.99, and I would say it is true to its claim. It's available here at Superdrug.  

What's your favourite liquid/gel eyeliner? Have you tried this one?

NB: This post was scheduled before I went to America. I will currently be sunning it up and won't be back until mid September, so I apologise for any late replies to comments etc! I will get back to you when I can! x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig