A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Saturday 19 July 2014

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil review



I have been wanting to try a serum for a while now, but I didn't want to go for one that was too pricey incase I didn't like the feel of them etc. I got the oppertunity to buy this Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil on offer a few months ago (read the haul in this post). 

To be honest I wasn't expecting that much from this product, but I was pleasantly surprised. You squeeze a couple of drops onto your palms and rub them together a couple of times to warm the serum up. You then just rub it into your face before applying your moisturiser. I found that this left my skin feeling really nourished, and even though my skin is oily I still tend to get try patches and this product seemed to cure them overnight. I really feel like its sinking into my skin after I apply it, and I am one of those people that likes to apply a rich moisturiser before bed so that I wake up with lovely soft skin, and this product really helps me achieve that.

If your skin is feeling a little dry or unloved I would definitely recommend this product. For me it feels like I've added a little touch of luxury to my skincare routine. It has really made me want to try other serums too. 

You can buy this product from The Body Shop here. It is extremely well priced when comparing to other serums on the market and is great if like me you want to try something a little cheaper that still does a great job.  

Have you tried The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum? I would love to know what you thought!

NB: This post was scheduled before I went to America. I will currently be sunning it up and won't be back until mid September, so I apologise for any late replies to comments etc! I will get back to you when I can! x


Share:

1 comment

  1. Oooh, I'm going to need to try this. The best part about oils is that they should balance your skin even if it is oily, so when one does that's a great thing in my book!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig