A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Sunday 8 January 2017

January Sales Purchases

I'm not usually one for shopping in sales, I can't stand how busy they are and hate rummaging around for stuff, plus having worked in retail since I was 17 (not anymore thankfully!) I just couldn't stand shopping in them as well as working through them. 

Even though I'm no longer working in retail now, I still can't stand the thought of the shops.. But luckily enough for me we have this thing called the internet, so I didn't have to! 

Tip: lots of sales actually start on Christmas Day online! I'm not saying to interrupt your family time to do some sale shopping, but I found myself pretty bored in the evening, there was nothing on tv and we'd finished with the festivities so I decided to have a browse, and here's what I bought! Everything is from ASOS by the way except the last item.

P.S. I didn't buy this stuff for the sake of it, I had a specific list of what I wanted. Don't go wasting money on stuff you don't need just because it's cheap!
Nike Racquette Court Trainers In Beige And Metallic Gold asos sale

Nike Racquette Court Trainers In Beige And Metallic Gold - Although I'd say these are grey?! I absolutely fell in love with these at first site! Aren't they just the most beautiful trainers? I was actually looking for some Adidas ones, but I couldn't make my mind up and when I saw these on sale I couldn't resist. I love the rose gold details too.


truffle collection flat chelsea boots asos sale
Truffle Collection Flat Chelsea Boots - my current staple boots are on their last legs so I was on the look out for a new pair. These look like suede too, I do have a thing for suede shoes, I think they add something more to an outfit (although they're harder to upkeep!) I know I'll wear these to death but I'm hoping they'll last me at least another winter. 

vero mode ribbed jumper asos sale

vero moda asos ribbed jumper sale
Vero Moda Ribbed Jumper - Pictured is the back of the jumper, the front is plain ribbed. I was in desperate need of some lightweight jumpers, I don't seem to own any and I've been really struggling with what to wear this winter! This is so easy to throw on with jeans which is why I like it. 

asos jumper in rib black sale
ASOS Jumper in Rib - This jumper is plain and easy and is super flattering on. And for only £6 it was a bargain!

soap and glory take your pink boots sale
Soap and Glory Take Your Pink - I have this thing where I like to stock up on face and body skincare at the beginning of the New Year and have a decent supply to last me a few months, I love soap and glory and I think its worth the money, I picked this up for half price at my local Boots and it contains a mini Clean on Me, Scrub of Your Life, Hand Food and The Righteous Butter (all my favs!) 


Share:

1 comment

  1. Those Nike trainers are so pretty, I love the colour of them! x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig