A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Wednesday 25 January 2017

A Trip to Wollaton Hall

beinggbecca couple
For a while now I've been saying I would start posting more about little outings, partly because I like reading other peoples' but more so because I like to look back at these posts and remember the days. So hopefully here's the first of many posts!

Last weekend we decided to head over to Wollaton Hall, which is about a half hour drive from where I live. I always find January quite difficult in terms of finding things to do, its freezing, you're trying to eat healthy and usually on a budget, which doesn't leave much choice!

wollaton hall
Wollaton Park is a great place to visit because the grounds are large which you are free to walk around, and they even have deer (which I spent way too long taking photos of!) the hall is also free to walk round inside, which we took advantage of just to get warm!

wollaton hallwinter fashion
What I'm wearing (I haven't linked as most of it is from last winter)
Hat: New Look
Coat: Zara
Gloves: Accessorise
Bag: New Look
Jeans: Topshop
 Boots: ASOS

wollaton hall food
There wasn't much healthy to choose from, so I went for a tuna mayo sandwich with popcorn and a peppermint tea, unfortunately the inside was rammed so we had to sit outside and it was freezing!!

wollaton hall walk view

wollaton hall deer
The deer!

wollaton park deer
How would you recommend spending a January weekend whilst on a budget?!
Share:

1 comment

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig