A beauty, health and lifestyle blog.

Saturday 18 June 2016

The Scent of Summer

korres_santorini_vine_review

I've recently stumbled upon a couple of summer favourites to add to my ever increasing collection! Korres - The Santorini Vine Collection, are a bit pricey, but oh my are they worth it! The shower gel is hands down the best shower product I've ever smelt. Its a blossoming, fruity smell which lingers on my skin afterwards. But just incase, I use the body milk too! The body milk is light and great for summer as it doesn't leave you feeling sticky at all. These products would be great for a present as they sell them in a nice set. I had never heard of Korres until I received a sample in a Feel Unique box, but then I spotted the full size versions in Oliver Bonas and had to have them!

estee_lauder_bronze_goddess_review
My second new favourite summer scent is Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess which marketed as an Eau FraĆ®che Skinscent. The top notes include Amber, Vanilla and Coconut Milk amongst others. 
As soon as I smelt this perfume I said oh my god that is summer! Something about it just reminded 
me of summer instantly. I had to have it! Tip: Wait until shops like Debenhams have discounts on,
usually a few times a year such as 10% or 20% off. Brands like Estee Lauder also do events where you
can get a free small sized products, or sometimes even full size if you buy two products, etc. I would 
never pay full price!

I have a firm rule with these products - I only use them on beautiful days, so that they'll always remind me of summer!

What's your favourite summer scent?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts! :) x

© Being Becca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig